Sunday, April 29, 2007

Back to Some Older Concepts


Sketch page of just some random stuffies. First, a Wreck headshot that I wanted to use for something better but I realized that I'm STILL after all this time drawing him wrong . I love Wrecky so much and I can't get him right. Anyway, then below him are two Rupee sphinxes. I'm trying really hard, the idea of a human ribcage with feline limbs attatched is so fucking hard to draw because it doesn't look correct, humans are so much broader in that area than cats so when you put on the legs it looks...really bowlegged and incorrect. I'm trying to find a good way to represent that but so far I haven't been able to successfully pull off a frontal view. I have to settle for these 3/4 views. And then of course on the other side of this sheet is Ruin Centaur. I miss Ruin so much. He's one of my favorites to draw. Yay. Besides the fact that the horse body is drawn really badly I really like the pose. Murrrrr. I need to get back on photoshop so my art traders don't kill me.

No comments: